* We believe in One God who exists in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to glory and power.
* We believe in the free choice of Mankind and that Mankind chooses to sin and fall short of God’s glory. Only by God’s grace can Mankind be eternally saved through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit as a result of personal commitment of faith in Christ’s finished work, and not by any works of Mankind.
* We believe in the present ministry of The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly Life.
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative, perfect Word of God.
* We believe in the resurrection of all Mankind.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers who have been born in one body, the Body of Christ.
* We believe in the priesthood of each believer with Christ as the head of the Church.
* We believe that through Christ’s wounds all can know His wholeness. (1 Peter 2:24)